Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Kojak

I swear, I should really change the name of this blog to 'outside my window'. I was woken on Monday morning by loud sirens and yelling. I was totally freaked out and ran to the window. Traffic wasn't moving, everyone was just sitting in their cars. So I thought there had been an accident or something and kept watching. I saw this woman fiddling with the front of her car, ok whatever, then she starting going to all the other cars sitting around and doing something to them. It was at this point that I noticed the tour bus right under my window was not a tour bus at all but a New York City Bus, The #30 across town. It finally dawns on me that they must be making a movie. Cool. The girl had been going around putting New York Plates on all the cars. Turns out its a Kojak movie. I can't wait to go and see my neighbourhood on the big screen, I might even see my building.

No comments: