Friday, August 6, 2004

visit, stumbling upon eroticism and the apocalypse

You may have noticed that I added a new link to my page:take a chance....random bloggery. I found this on another blog after it led a random visitor to my blog. Just click the link and you will be taken to someone else's blog. It's different every time so it's a nice way to explore the blogging community. When I tested the link for the first time after putting it in (while I was work mind you) an erotic blog popped up. In a VERY large font there it was, and my computer is extremely slow so It was up there for 15 seconds. Thankfully no one came by.

My friend Hayley is coming to Toronto today. I can't wait to see her. I'm so excited, she's apartment hunting. This means I'll know someone else in Toronto...yay! Maybe I'll get her to start a blog.

So the LG electronics display right by my work always displays the time and temperature. When I'm finishing up my 'walk to work' smoke I watch the display and the TV under it. Today the temperature read ?T degrees. Is it a computer error? Or a sign of the apocalypse? As we know computers are never wrong, I'm betting on apocalypse. You be the judge. Just in case it is the end of the world, I should curse at everyone who calls the switchboard today. Y'know just for kicks.

No comments: