Wednesday, September 29, 2004

big bowl of congee

Connie has a blog!! Check it out here . Also it will be permanently in the links section to the right. Isn’t blogging infectious? Fun like a disease.

Anyway I would like to tell everyone that Maria just criticized my blog. She said I only write about what I eat (never mind that someone said the exact same thing at dinner last night). Maybe I don’t give informed opinions about Toronto living like some people, but to be perfectly fair that’s not how I think. When pressed for an opinion about most things it's difficult for me to make up my mind about how I feel. I can usually see both sides to an argument as being valid and feel like I’m being false if I back one over the other. My point is I’m just not that kind of person. Sometimes I wish I could make more solid arguments about things I see and hear but I’m cursed with seeing both sides of an issue to the point of non-opinion. I’m not saying it’s better to be like me or to be like Maria who can size up a situation and say ‘I believe this for this reason and here is my proof’. I think the world needs both kinds of people and a few more to make it spicy. Bottom line – Maria meet me in the parking lot after work. We’ll settle things. With beer.

No comments: