Thursday, June 2, 2005

it's a boy...i think

Ladies and Gentleman, may I introduce you to the next generation of rodentia frequenting my apartment– Fievel Jr. Sigh. I met him this morning, he was making a racket in my now empty trash bin (garbage night last night). He’s much more timid than Fievel; I actually reached in the bin to remove a candy wrapper he was hiding under so I could get a better shot. I shut the lid when I left, we’ll see if he’s still there when I get home. So cute tho.



UPDATE* 12pm - Jer just called me from my apartment and the mouse is still in there. Fievel Jr. was sleeping in the garbage bin when Jer found the little guy. He's releasing him into a park where cute mice roam free and get cheese strings. At least that's what he told me.

UPDATE*
Maria's final decision on the wings from the duke are
here.

No comments: