Monday, July 4, 2005

ah, back in toronto - a bird pooped in my hair while walking to work this morning


via exploding dog

...and I know what you're thinking - wedding and pride pics please!!!

Well I have over 500 pics to sort through and I need to regroup from my vacation. I have a crapload of work to get sorted out and I don't want to skimp on these posts, they'll be big ones. Tonight I’m sitting down and reading through my camera's manual and getting better acquainted with it. Though I may let you down again, I’ve invited Hayley over to help me eat and drink a dent out of all the wedding food and alcohol I brought back, seeing as she's broke has fed me when I was the same. I just don't want you people to stop reading. I’ll be back to normal soon I promise. Well more tanned, but normal.

No comments: