Friday, July 15, 2005

lets be friends

I have said, for YEARS, that people are too stingy with compliments. Well things are going to change – join the summer of complimenting and spread some love. How awesome do you feel when someone gives you a simple compliment? Very? That’s what I thought. Well it’s the easiest thing you can do to make others happy and make the world a little better. Even the laziest of bastards can say ‘I like your shirt’ or leave a nice comment on someone’s blog. So no excuses, feel the love and next time you think something nice about someone just open your mouth and say it out loud. Unless it’s really nice. Like X-rated nice. Then you might want to keep it to yourself. Tho maybe they’d go for it and then you’d literally be spreading the love. And by spreading I mean – you know what, I think I’ll just stop there.

Go. Now. Compliment!

No comments: