Tuesday, July 19, 2005

toronto trek 19


Toronto Trek 19 was awesome. We just went for one day but I feel I got my moneys worth. Kt and her friend Tab came too, they had to leave early but they left with some great goodies. Weapons and motion activated Captain Jack Sparrows to be precise. I got a new addition for my toy collection, Sesshoumaru, and Jeremy got a great Hartigan figure. The headliner was Rene Auberjonois (Odo from Deep Space Nine). Usually one has a looong wait in line to get an autograph, but we were there maybe 5 minutes when Jeremy freaks out and drags me over to where Rene is just sitting at a table signing autographs for charity. We just walked right up and got ours. Took all of 30 seconds. Wicked. We heard him speak later and ( I had no idea he was the voice of Chef Louis from The little Mermaid) got to hear him sing the ‘les poissons’ song. Exciting. We stayed till 11pm, having watched the masquerade and attended a few panels. Next year hopefully we’ll stay for the entire weekend. Rumor is that there are BIG BIG guests already signed. Oooh think of the autographs. Next up Bruce Campbell on July 25 at Chapters. Sigh.



The rest of the pics are at clarapics in the tt19 album.

No comments: