Thursday, August 4, 2005

menstruation

The most exciting/unusual thing that’s occurred since my last post has to do with my menstrual cycle so I wasn’t sure if I should write about it. But, go figure, whenever I try to think if something else to write about it keeps popping into my head. It was an extremely short cycle. I googled the details and found many sites about fertility drugs, hysterectomies and early menopause. So clearly I’m freaked. I’m not seriously worried but it’s prompted me to get my ass to doctor and get another pill prescription, something I’ve been meaning to do for awhile now. I’m committed, I found a place close to me (yonge & davisville) that I will go to on Saturday. I don’t even need an appointment and new patients are welcome. It says so right in their ad. Next to BIRTH CONTROL in big letters. Perfick.

No comments: