Friday, November 25, 2005

why I can’t complain when people call me a leaker.


It's true.

I was working on another post, ‘things that I’m ALWAYS happy to see’ and I came across this picture. Intrigued, I googled it and found out about the magical world of Doggy Poo. Naturally I’d like to see it now but that’s not what gets me. What gets me is that I teared up a little reading about the lonely doggy poo. That’s right, I admit it. But look how CUTE he is!!!! How can anyone resist that face? That adorable fecal face? SO CUTE I COULD DIE!

Die die die!!!!


Oh
Jack. Sigh.


Anyhoo I know you're wondering how a post about things that make me smile whenever I see them could lead to a doggy poo pic. Well that my friends is the wondrous nature of our universe. Sometimes, as seen here, shit happens and it's good. Even heartwarming.


"Once upon a time, a little doggy poo lived on the side of a road. He felt all alone in the world. He believed that nobody needed him for anything, and that he had no purpose in life. If only Doggy Poo had a reason for being, then he wouldn't give up on his dream to be useful to the world.

One day, Doggy Poo meets a lovely dandelion sprout. Will she explain his purpose in life? Will she help make his dream come true? "

No comments: