Monday, January 9, 2006

demotivation

motivator

I hope my lack of motivation isn’t showing up here. It’s hard to get back into the swing of things after a blogging hiatus and seeing my mighty hit counter more than halved is quite a blow. Boo. But the only way to get people to keep reading is to keep writing. And that my friends is what I like to do best.

Still, I feel sooo lazy. All I want to do is go home and play Final Fantasy. Maybe eat some pizza. I think I’m having a hard time getting back into the swing of things since Christmas vacation. I’m still sleeping in until 10 on the weekend. Of course staying up late and playing videogames probably has something to do with that. On the plus side I’m watching much less television.

I’m constantly plotting ways that I can retire early. The lottery seems to be my best bet. I know what I’d buy first, where I’d travel to etc. I don’t actually buy lottery tickets but I’d like to think I’ll somehow win.

I love my job, I do, tho I can’t help but think how lovely it would be not to have to go to work and do stuff. Stuff sucks. I’d have to do something with my time, I’d go nuts otherwise. Maybe charity work. Or inventing stuff. Ooh I’d give grants to people for assorted things and finance archaeological digs. Of course I’d want to go along. I’d need my own helicopter. And an entourage. Naturally.

No comments: