Wednesday, May 10, 2006

welcome back scrapper

Wow Jeremy and I have just taken a step forth in our relationship. Brown Bear has moved in. Brown Bear is Jer’s (creatively named) life-long companion. I first met Brown Bear in University. There he sat, atop Jeremy’s Thundercat’s sheets. Just one look. That’s all it took. I fell in love. Of course that was before I found out that if Brown Bear and I were in a burning building I would only be rescued if it were on Jer and Brown Bear’s route out. Sigh. Welcome to my home you furry bastard. Well previously furry. He’s been well hugged. Seriously tho I’m thrilled to have Brown Bear move in, I’ve been after Jeremy to bring him for AGES. When he came yesterday I was so excited, then regretful (as Jeremy started acting 2), then satisfied (after I got so mad I flicked Brown Bear in the head and Jeremy look horrified but did calm down). I think things will work out just fine.

Plus I got one of my stuffed animals back that Jer commandeered some time ago.


*update* Jeremy is THRILLED that Brown Bear is now 'an internet celebrity'. I'm thrilled that Jeremy thinks being featured on my blog makes one a celebrity. Win-win.

No comments: