Tuesday, March 20, 2007

accepted!


It feels so good to be wanted. Well not rejected anyway.

I got the call, our application was accepted and we have a new apartment. So excited I can't even begin to tell you. Sure I���ll be leaving the sweet, dirty, stabby bosom of downtown but I still have to come here for work every day so I won't have withdrawals or anything. And sure I���ll have to start taking the subway everyday and buying a metropass but it's worth it. We���ll have a nice place. We can have people stay over and throw dinner parties. Sigh. At the very least we won't step on each other every time we turn a corner.

And yes it is a something new in the relationship but we have lived together for over a year now and haven't killed each other yet. We've tried but with no success. I kid, it's mostly plotting only. Anyway it���s at Yonge & Eglinton, but I won't go into anymore detail, have to give any stalkers something to figure out. Can���t make it too easy or they'll lose interest.

No comments: