Wednesday, June 27, 2007

happy die hard day!

When I stumbled out of bed this morning I was greeted by Jeremy, arms over his head, saying ‘it’s Die Hard day! No more sleeps till Die Hard!'. So yeah we’re going to see Live Free or Die Hard tonight. If you hadn’t guessed by now. We rarely go to the movies in the evening (too many teenagers) and never go during the workweek but there are too many movies coming out that we just can’t wait to see. Like Die Hard. And also Transformers (5 more sleeps!).

Jeremy has been preparing for the newest Die Hard by playing this video at least once a day in my presence and I know he has the song on his iPod.



It is a great video. However for the past few weeks I have not been able to get the song out of my head. In case that happens to you, you should at least be singing the right words -
lyrics are here.

Video by
guyznite

No comments: