Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Palmwood meets Flatiron

Last night an old high school friend came to visit me. I took her to the Flatiron, where else, we drank a big meal - it was so much fun. Melissa and I decided we'd be going home soon and would go to the Palmwood, the bar that's a high school reunion, for old times sake. I'm slightly nervous: nothing you decide when drinking sounds good the next morning.

Ok, so today was super busy and Ingrid was off training so the company brought in a 'floater' to help us out. It was like having my own assistant. I got to run around and get everything done while she covered the phone. I loved it. It made me realize that I may not know what I want to do with my life, but whatever it is......I'll need an assistant. I asked if I could keep her. They said no.

No comments: