Monday, September 13, 2004

Back to work

So it’s back to the old grind tomorrow. I can honestly say I’m looking forward to it. Being sick all week I’ve read every book I owned and watched hours of TV so I can say I’ve been horribly bored. When Jer didn’t have to work he came over and took care of me so that was nice, but I’m sure I wasn’t great company. My sister moved to Toronto last week so I had a few excursions with her but I still felt so weak I wasn’t much fun. I did get to see her residence tho, it’s very cozy. She’ll have a great time. I went out once on the weekend. Jeremy’s Starbucks buddies were having a get together and we met at the Green Room. After walking around forever we finally found the place and I, feeling the need to make up for lost drinking time, ordered too many shots and subsequently wasn’t good company that night either. So this vacation did have it’s moments, but it was pretty much a bust. I guess there’s always next year.

No comments: