Wednesday, October 6, 2004

it's not that cold people

It really kills me how people react to the weather. Sure I might not wear flip-flops given the choice but it wasn’t a cold walk to work. I still have bare legs with a skirt and I’m passing people with winter coats, scarves and gloves. C’mon people it’s going to be 20 degrees today!! Gimme a break.

Anyway we had chili and mashed potatoes for din. Denise made a bowl out of the potatoes and filled it with chili. Functional and delicious, that’s potatoes. That’s Denise too. Bern and Marcie came as well and were extremely disappointed that I did not finish my plate. I’ll try to do better next time guys.

If any of you have been following the fat man saga you must read Maria’s entry today.

In case you missed him the first time, take a step back in time and get to know the fat man.

June 10th
June 19th
June 23rd
June 24th
July 8th
July 20th
July 26th
August 20th
August 21st

No comments: