Tuesday, November 16, 2004

googled

Ok someone googled ‘turkey silhouette’ and ‘craft’ and came to my blog. For those of you who have forgotten that is from my thanksgiving entry. Also I got two hits (two different search engines) from people searching for the mystery boss on My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss. Sorry guys, I’m only speculating. Anyhoo I downloaded agreat walkthrough for Laxius Poweryesterday and so I gleefully printed it up and started my game. Now I’ll explore an area on my own first, but before I leave I’ll check out the walkthrough to see if I missed anything. If it’s not great and a big pain in the ass I’ll bypass it; I don’t have to get every little treasure chest. But if not for the walkthrough I wouldn’t have gone back to defeat the Great Wyrm (he wasn’t necessary to fight), but I found out you get some wicked objects and 48 000 GP!!! So I smoked the wee dragon. Tee hee.


Ok Bits n'Pieces raises a few really good questions today....

No comments: