Wednesday, December 8, 2004

I got clean towels.

Yep, yellow ones. From Denise at din last night. I am so thrilled, this might actually motivate me to do my laundry. To be perfectly honest I’ve been feeling the urge to make some changes in my um, habits. I’d love to clean my apartment, throw out old clothes, lose weight, do laundry, get groceries and start cooking again. Y’know that sort of stuff. Grown up things. My plan is to start by cleaning little corners of my apartment (like 15 min each session), and do the dishes. Next I will buy a small amount of groceries and make a meal. The plan is I’ll feel awesome and motivated by then and it will just snowball. The losing weight thing will come in under making my own meals, also maybe I’ll do sit-ups or something I dunno.

Anyhoo as for din (delish) I must say it was one of the most rousing games of headbands ever although apparently, I was something of a disappointment. I don’t do well under pressure. Maybe I have a fear of success. Yeah, that must be it.


Oooh. I cut my hair again the other day (all by myself). And I’m told I look like a slutty Shirley Temple. Wicked.

No comments: