Wednesday, February 9, 2005

linky poo

Ok. So many links. I found the monky cage, through drunken monkey style blogging and now the cage has led me to group hug, a confession site not unlike come clean. But noone tries to sell you anything there. I’ve linked to both – which shows you just how much of a voyeur I am. Or maybe I just have a lot to confess.

Now
webjunkie has once agiain provided me with numerous time wasters. One of which is extremely creepy. You can play with buttons and switches to make this head move around and change colour. tho only thing is that after awhile things start happening. Bad things.

The other link webjunkie featured today was so awesome I added it to my blogroll.
the generator blog. If you’ve ever looked at quirks and such…the land of quiz results you’ve realized I am addicted to online quizzes and generators. I know what 80’s hair band I am, what curse word, and the real reason I’ll die (kitty sniper). Now I normally post al these results of quirks so as not to clutter up my blog but this one needs challengers so it goes here:

clara lynn

is a Giant Robot that spins Vast Webs, has a mean Left Hook and a Metal Jaw, looks like a Man in a Rubber Suit, and is Undead.

Strength: 8 Agility: 4 Intelligence: 9



To see if your Giant Battle Monster can
defeat clara lynn, enter your name and choose an attack:

fights clara lynn using

Also I just have to display the hacker handles I generated because damn I love that movie.
Me - Covert Monkey
Jeremy - Elite Daddy
Maria – Parallel Vampire X

No comments: