Tuesday, March 22, 2005

b-cup

I was monumentally thirsty this morning. Not because I drank a lot, but because of what I drank. At Jen’s apartment we can Strongbow Cider and then we had Guinness at Shoeless Joe’s with Jeff and Jenna. I only had two of each. This morning I actually got out of bed when my alarm went off the first time because I thought I would die if I didn’t have copious amounts of ginger ale.

Anyway I’ve done some shopping recently (as I got my tax return) and wow I feel like a new woman. It’s amazing what new socks, underwear and bras can do for a woman. I actually have bras that fit me! I’ve gone up a cup-size and let me tell you that’s one place I don’t mind putting on weight ( I had no boobs until university and now I actually have a cleavage). Also in my ass. Love that ASS!! You may have deduced that I was painfully thin growing up so the love of my new shape far outweighs those moments when I curse it.

By the way I put some weird remixed pics of myself up at grinchala (previously …a work in progress….).

Long live Sparky Abner!

No comments: