Wednesday, March 23, 2005

voyeur

So tomorrow is technically the workweek Friday. I’m so excited. Jer is abandoning me for Slash yet again, so on my actual Friday I think I’ll watch Days and maybe do my nails (which take HOURS to dry regardless of what the monkey says. Ah the laziness. . Ah the laziness.

Amazing race last night – cannot believe Rob and Amber’s deviousness. And it worked!! Bastards. They do bring some nice drama to the show tho. But they’re no John and Victoria!

Ok
webjunkie has featured a site that I have blogrolled. It’s just to great. overheard - bits of conversations overheard on the subway. Man I really think I have quite the voyeuristic streak in me.

Favourite overheard today - Too tan woman: It's the first day in a week that no one has called me a psychopath....yet.

No comments: