Friday, May 6, 2005

potpourri

I just received a mother’s day gift from a client. Huh. I don’t understand. Really. Is it common to get gifts for people who aren’t mothers, for mother’s day. The card reads “happy mother’s day clara.” Weird. Do I look like a mother? Do people think I’m pregnant or recently so due to excess jiggle?

Anyway I just JUST found out that Terry Goodkind’s Sword of Truth series is ending!! I’m so excited. The newest book is the
first in a trilogy that will end the series. I may just wait until they are all out in paperback then pickup the new ones I need and reread the WHOLE THING FROM THE BEGGINING!! I’m pumped.

So I’m going home to the farm this weekend so I’m hoping to get some good cloud pics to submit to the cloud appreciation society. Nothing like that country air to stir up some beauts. Wish me luck.

I’ll leave you all with a pic of some childhood nostalgia that it took me forever to track down. Styrofoam dolls. My sisters and I all had one, we got them from the circus. I loooved mine. We each picked ones wearing a dress that was our favourite colour, so mine was yellow. Once we were home my sisters realized mine had a different cut of dress and her cleavage was showing. So they started saying she was ‘sexy’. I was so embarrassed. I wonder whatever happened to that doll.

No comments: