Friday, June 24, 2005

free at last

Next week I’m on vacation. No I’m not going to Cuba. I’m going home to my parents in Niagara Falls. We’ve got a wedding to get ready for and well, attend. I realized that I haven’t been at my parents for a full week since I moved out so I’m quite looking forward to it. I expect I’ll be wonderfully tanned when I return, I just hope I kick this cold before I get there.

I considered taking a blog vacation as well, since I know we’ll be busy, but when I thought about the long post a week would produce I balked at the idea. The work around the yard, painting and whatnot could end up reduced to a mere sentence instead of an entire post complete with pics of Jeremy in shorts and a wife beater!! That would be a travesty and unfair to you, my dear readers. Plus I’ll have to post Pride parade pics and I don’t want to wait a week for that (neither do you I’m thinking). So it may not be daily but I’ll still be here, posting away, while on vacation. There now don’t you feel better?

No comments: