Friday, June 10, 2005

grrrrrrr

I’m having one of those afternoons where everything annoys me. I feel like the office mother sometimes, everyone comes to me with the simplest of problems (how do I work this paperclip), or whines to me (I’ve had a flu for a week feel sorry for me - or – I know he’s bad news but I love him anyway) or gets in my space (oh is this your desk? I’ll just rifle through it and take what I want). I also really hate it when people talk to me when I’m on the phone. I realize that I have a headset and it’s hard to tell when I’m on the phone. But there are people who will either whisper or talk louder into the one ear not in use, thinking I can listen and respond to two conversations at once. CAN YOU!!??!?!?!

update* i feel i should clarafy that the needing help and whining is annoying when i barely know you. like 'so do YOU think i should marry him?' (um, what was your name again?)

No comments: