Wednesday, September 28, 2005

googledee guck

Ok I’ve stolen a wonderful idea from Kalani, but it’s okay because it has a history of being plundered.

Here’s the directions:

Do a Google image search of the following and post the first (or favourite) picture result.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (just pick one)
- Your favourite food
- Your favourite drink
- Your favourite song
- Your favourite smell

Here we go -

Town where I grew up:


Town where I live now:


My name:


Gran’s name (funnier results with this grandmother’s name for some reason):


Favourite food:


Favourite drink:


Favourite song (of the moment, I always have a really hard time with this question):



Favourite smell:

Don't you feel closer to me already? It's like you're in my head. Lucky things.

No comments: