Thursday, October 6, 2005

hnt - snooze hand

Ok dear. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that it was an accident that the alarm clock was pushed ahead an hour. It wasn’t that terrible getting up at 6:30 when I could’ve slept for another hour. Looking back I should’ve realized something was wrong when it was still dark out. Perhaps you had an unconscious desire to punish me for making you talk about your feelings last night and I understand that. That’s okay sweetie. On the plus side I was early for work. That’s always good isn’t it? Perhaps you’re getting me back for hitting the snooze button when you have to get up at the crack of dawn and making you late. It’s not like I do it on purpose, but still, that’s got to piss you off. Chances are you thought it would be hilarious. Fine. Let’s just not make this a habit.


Well I still love you, either way.

No comments: