Wednesday, October 12, 2005

somewhat clean mad libs

Did you know you can do mad libs online?

My sisters and I used to do dirty mad libs with words like ‘vulva’. We thought we were cool. I didn’t actually know what the word meant but my older sister said it and I had no trouble repeating it o my friends. When they asked what it was I just laughed like they were uncool for not knowing. No one called me on it.

Here is a (relatively) non filthy one I did online this morning:

Father Goose Rhymes

Old Mother Hubbard went to the poop
To get her crunchy earth a bone.
When she got there, the cookie was delish
And so her superfluous dog had none.

Jack and Jill went up the mime
to fetch a/an bottle of water.
Jack fell down and broke his wrench,
And Jill came tumbling after.

There was a little girl and she had a little curl
Right in the middle of her sick of nouns
And when she was creamy, she was very, very Jungian,
And when she was bad, she was stoic.

There was a boring woman
who crapped in a shoe.
She had so many boobies
She didn't know what to do.

No comments: