Wednesday, November 30, 2005

7 things i’m always happy to see

In no particular order here are 7 things that will always put a smile on my face or lift my spirits. These are not to be confused with 7 things that never fail to amuse me, which consists mainly of my own escapades and maybe some of Jeremy's.



African elephants.
Really any elephant will do in a pinch but these bad boys are the best.

Mashed potatoes. Usually seeing these means I’m about to eat some. And it doesn’t get much better than that.










Jesus. As he doesn’t really drop on in and hang out all that often this pretty much refers to paraphernalia, mainly happy, cheerful ones. Especially this buddy Christ. C’mon how much does that rock!?!
















Daisies. In any way shape or form. Gotta love that magnificent and simple bloom.

Yellow. Any shade or tone will do, but my favorite is that bright sunny deep yellow. It honestly clicks a happy switch in my head. And it’s faster acting than any drugs you could take!

Anime. Love it all but here I’ve showcased some of my favourites – cute creatures, catgirls and yaoi. Gotta love that boy/boy romantic action. No really I gotta, I think it’s a condition. Oh and you if recognize this particular catgirl you're as naughty as I am.

Lastly, my own boobs. Who doesn’t LOVE these beauties? Look how pretty and tan they are here. And so much fun to play with. I can rest my chocolate bar and a book on there.








Feel free to try this little experiment yourself. Let me know if you do, I’d like to see……
So these are the things that make me happy to see, without fail. Except for comments of course. We like those.

No comments: