Monday, November 14, 2005

blue light labyrinth look-alikes

I got one of those pen light things but the light it emits is an eerie blue. Naturally Jeremy was thrilled. He spent most of the weekend trying to scare me. Every time I turned around I saw this. Spooky. He would honestly spend several minutes just waiting, silently, for me to turn a corner. I should really think twice before bringing new toys home.

When he wasn’t doing that he was trying to look in my ear and up my nose. Maybe he wants to be a doctor when he grows up.


Doesn't this remind you of the faces made from the "helping hands" in Labyrinth?



Speaking of looking like things in Labyrinth, I once had a boyfriend tell me I reminded him of the little worm. No we weren't on drugs at the time. I'll take it as a compliment. He's so cuuuuuute! Can you see the resemblance?


No comments: