Friday, November 11, 2005

curly kicked ass

Well curly appears to be the winner. I’m relieved. I do like straight and will wear it that way for a part of the week but I’ve always thought curly was more me. Though every wig I buy is a cute straight bob kinda like the one you see below (but with bangs). Hmmm, what kind of hair does my soul have? Anyhoo, I’ll leave the poll up for the weekend because - why not? Anyway now that I’ve dealt with an extremely superficial question as if it were an existential dilemma I think I’ll move on to other arenas.

Later, when I think of some. For now you'll have to be content with this pic, my young untouched hair. And apparently I'm very amused by my toes. Hey maybe I discovered the feetgina back then but just didn't know what it was? Hmmm, something to ponder.



Oh and for the record - I AM wearing makeup in the straight pic. Just no lipstuff.

Poll FINAL results

No comments: