Tuesday, November 29, 2005

tagged!!

Tish that sexy bitch tagged me so here’s the goods……..

Rules are as follows: Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump everyone up one place; add your blog to the #5 spot.

Life's Not Fair/At a Loss for Words
Redneck Eskimo
Top Cat
Tish
clara*

Next: Select 5 new friends to piss off
Maria
Binsk
Kalani
Aerick
geezer

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in Grade 10 full of angst and having my heart broken for the very first time. Well not so much my heart as my pride. I was writing poetry like a madwomen and working for my parents at the chocolate store.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was falling in love with Jeremy all over again and discovering the joys of living in downtown Toronto. Also drinking every night.


Five snacks you enjoy:
sour cream n onion Pringles
chocolate covered licorice (red)
plain ruffles
tortillas with sour cream and salsa mixed together
pecan pie


Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Chattanooga choo choo
Sweet transvestite – rocky horror picture show
More than a feeling – Boston
You shook me all night long – AC/DC
Wicked games – Chris Isaac


Five things you'd do as a millionaire:
put money into the family chocolate business
Buy my family and friends fun toys
Pay off my debt/bills
Buy Jeremy a sweet Mac
Get every game system on the market


Five Bad Habits:
Smoking
Leaving toenail clippings around
Being a wuss
Laziness
ebay



Five things you like doing:
reading
Watching movies
Wrestling with Jeremy
Having din with the in laws
Going home to the Farm


Five things you will never wear again:
tongue ring

That's it.


Five Favorite toys:
my laptop
My cell phone
Stellar from Robotman and friends
DVD player
Digital camera

No comments: