Tuesday, February 14, 2006

happy heart day!

Jeremy displayed his romantic capabilities this morning. I woke up and stumbled to the bathroom where I discovered the bathroom sink was overflowing onto my hair care products because SOMEONE left the faucet dripping when he left for work. There is no drainage right now. Anyway as I was cursing Jeremy and heading into the living room I saw it. A single rose in a vase. Upon closer inspection I saw it was a leather rose. Stunning. Awhile back we were walking by Northbound Leather and he pointed them out to me. I made a big fuss over them. Under the vase was a charming note written on the back of some Unreal Tournament cheats I had printed. It said ‘I choo-choo-choose you’. Adorable. I love you too Ralph.






Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone I know and I hope you celebrate love today, not just the humping kind.

Mwah.

No comments: