Monday, February 13, 2006

o happy day

Mummy sent me a valentine’s package of chocolate from the family shop.

AND I got a card from my hitherto undiscovered grandfather.

AND I have din with the pseudo in-laws tonight.

I am so great. I must rock hardcore.

What a FABULOUS day.

I hope you all are enjoying it.


Pics via exploding dog.


If not,
read this. You will larf out loud. It’s about one of those little lap dogs dressed in designer clothes and how much it hates it. Funny. That should boost ya right up. Here's a sample:

"Lady, just because your boyfriend doesn’t want to settle down, doesn’t mean you should pretend that I’m a real baby in hopes that he’ll play along in your twisted game of “house”. I promise you’re scaring him off, and it makes you look insane. Think about it, you dress me like a Gap employee and tote me around like a damned fashion accessory. It’s disgusting, and you need to get your shit straight. Meantime, you can stop force-feeding me Altoids, you bitch."


I nearly peed myself. Read it. And make sure you keep looking back at the dog every few sentences.

No comments: