Wednesday, March 29, 2006

one more word...

Okay some new words have been added to the one word post in which I asked people to describe me in a word. I’ve made a permanent link to this post on the right, so I can update it and revisit it whenever I feel the need. I strongly advise you all to do something similar, it’s nice to have a pick me up like that on file. Hee. One of the words, which was inadvertently left out of the original posting, requires explanation. Well maybe not so much ‘requires’ as it’s just a damn good explanation and it makes me look fabulous. It’s from Anthony -

"CHAMPAGNE"

Why "champagne", you ask?

Because:
1) Its always bubbly -- and your personality is just that.
2) Its sweet -- and there are plenty of people who'll say that's what you
are.
3) Its something most people save for special occasions -- and you are
definitely someone who's pretty special.
4) Champagne (i.e. alcohol) always puts a smile on my face... and last, but
not least:
5) I can't get enough of it.

Well if you insist….



Thanks doll I needed that, things are still rough going on this end. Tomorrow you'll all get a special treat tho - stories I wrote when I was a little kid. I've always wanted to be a novelist/writer, even when I was 6 years old. I'll share my works of art tomorrow, tonight they are making an appearance at 'din with the in-laws', so be jealous.

No comments: