Thursday, May 4, 2006

c is for clara who wasted away



Or is it for calcium? Either way I’m back, barely. I was discharged on Monday but went back on Tuesday and they just let me out again. I’m hoping this is it because you would not believe how sick I am of the hospital. Not that everyone wasn’t lovely...but still. That’s quite enough. As Jer posted (less cheekily than I expected), I had a problem with my calcium. Hypocalcaemia to be exact. So basically I had to hang around to hospital for over a week in case I stopped breathing, or something. It wouldn’t have been so bad if it wasn’t for the damned IV. It pinned me in place so to speak. I still have bruises. Actually I have many, many bruises (4 IV’s and 14 needles). So tired. So sore. So happy to be home. Hopefully it’s for good this time (if my levels drop i.e. tingling in face, I have to go back). They took the stitches out and you can barely notice it!! I’m pissed! Once the scabs are gone I’ll post a pic. Wow I think that’s the first time I’ve posted the word scab. Scab scab scab. Haha gross.


luverly pic from gashlycrumb tinies

No comments: