Wednesday, August 29, 2007

pics from the ex

FINALLY I have the pictures from our weekend at the CNE up. As you can see we were full of excitement and energy at the start of the day.












At some point I (shockingly) sat in something and needed everyone to look at my butt and tell me how noticable it was. The spot not my butt. We already know that's a crowdstopper. In a good way. A generous way, but good nonetheless.










Hmm... where to next? So many choices...so many delicious smells...


I hear there were some other attractions there too.



Jeremy decided he wanted to see the farm animals and I was dragged away. You laugh now but this is his version of holding my hand. Me pouting and dragging my feet doesn't help the whole image but hey, what are you gonna do?



Jenna had been trying to take pictures of herself with random family members and always ended up cutting them out....you can't pull that on me! I ended up grabbing the camera at the last minute. Heh heh.





Finally a weary and happy Clara is ready for bed. I've got my candy apple sucker (minus the apple) and my jail Stewie that I won simply for being born in January, the best month ever.




It was a great time.

No comments: