Tuesday, December 21, 2004

my big fat obnoxious captain?

The speculation continues on the mystery boss for my big fat obnoxious boss. Thru my sitemeter I found that someone had searched ’shatner my big fat obnoxious boss’ and visited my blog. I wonder how many others subscribe to this theory. For one thing he would definitely do someone like this, it’s right up there with 'shatner secrets’ on Conan O’Brien. Damn those are funny.
I love Patrick Stewart’s. For example:
"When people ask me if I think American or British actors are better I always pee on their shoes."

Or Bowie's:
"In the original version of A Space Odyssey I sang 'Ground Control, I miss my mum. Ground Control, I miss my mum.' What can I say? I miss mum."

Trump: "When we first started taping 'The Apprentice', I didn't tell people, 'You're fired!', I'd just say 'Hey, look behind you!', and then I'd just run out of the room. It wasn't bad."

Harrison Ford: "People ask me if I'm as nice as I am in the movies. I say hey, 'what if life is a movie?' While they're thinking about that I yell 'cut' and then I run away."

Slash:
"I once asked Axl why he left the 'E' off his name. He started crying and said he thought he'd spelled it right."

Fabio:
"When I first started endorsing I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I pointed out that the name was a double negative. It should be called, I Believe It's Butter."

Tom Hanks:
"The 1998 Oscars, I found myself in the bathroom in a stall, next to Tom Selleck. So I leaned over and I said 'looks like we're a couple of peeing Toms.' His angry silence is something I'll never forget."

Ha ha, priceless. What was I talking about?

No comments: