Thursday, July 28, 2005

she picked the average joe!

I’m thrilled she didn’t pick Rocky. Sure you could happily eat a quart of ice cream off his chest but the boy is vapid. Congratulations Anna, on not becoming the next girl he cheats on. Who knows if things will work out with Nathan but yay for giving the nice guy a chance. I was worried for a minute there tho. Honestly I think they purposefully pick women who haven’t had sex in awhile so they’re all riled up when the hunks get there.

Anyway I usually don’t comment on the multitude of reality shows I watch but I just had to share my joy in this. It’s right up there with Uchenna & Joyce winning the Amazing Race.



p.s. I get to go to the Old Spaghetti Factory tonight. Spumoni and garlic butter.....mmmm. Oh not together, what do you think this is? Some kind of freakshow?!?

Oh. Right.

No comments: