Tuesday, December 6, 2005

clarative writing

I’ve continued a tradition of theft from Osbasso with this little activity. Show me what you think of me and fill in the blanks then post it in the comments section. Here’s your opportunity to shower me with stuff. Y’know compliments, improvements needed, suggested sexual positions. Just the basics. Have fun.

01] I _____ Clara.
02] Clara is _____.
03] If I were alone in a room with Clara, I would _____.
04] I think Clara should _____.
05] Clara needs _____.
06] I want to _____ Clara.
07] Someday Clara will ___.
08] Clara reminds me of _____.
09] Without Clara _____.
10] My memories of Clara are _____.
11] Clara can be _____.
12] The worst thing about Clara is _____.
13] The best thing about Clara is _____.
14] I am _____ with Clara.
15] One thing I would like to know about Clara is _____.
16] Clara should go and _____.
17] Clara _____ me.




No comments: