Monday, December 5, 2005

noble or doormat?

Aerick had an interesting quiz on his blog today. Now I always thought I’d be the magician or the assassin but I’ve come to realize that just isn’t quite right for me. When playing FFX tho I depended on and adored Lulu, I didn’t really want to BE her. Auron was just too badass not to want to emulate. So it’s a little clearer to me now. Who knew I was so noble. Although it seems more likely that it’s more along the lines of Knights of Xentar, where I just have a hard time saying no, so I end up on all these quests for people. Or like in Legend of Zelda – Windwaker.

But at least in Xentar you get laid.

HASH(0x8e84bc4)
Knight


Whats your fantasy class? (Multi-gender with anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

If you don’t take the quiz you have to at least check out
all the results, the pictures are wicked.

No comments: