Wednesday, February 8, 2006

the living room is not enough

I’m sure by know you’ve noticed the hateful glances the little girl in the background is shooting my way. That’s Kaity, my darling baby sister. I can’t help but wonder what I did to earn that scathing glare. I’ve no doubt I earned it; I was particularly annoying at that age. I laugh every time I look at this picture but then I feel guilty. I think of all sorts of horrible big sister things I could’ve done. Did I cut her bangs that way? No, wait. That was the eldest of us. I seem to recall having friends over and THAT would explain a lot. I had some mean ass friends in public school. Poor dear. She was so adorable, don't let the bangs and glowering countenance fool you.

Look at her, formulating evil plans and stroking a cat. She could've totally been the super villain in some sort of Young Bond movie.

No comments: