Friday, March 3, 2006

arbuckle

I started to get phone rage so I needed something to cheer me up.

I strolled on over to webjunkie and found a cure. Arbuckle comics are recreations of Garfield cartoons with all of Garfield’s dialogue taken out. One of best parts is that they link to the original strip as well. Here ya go, some of my favourites:


Before:

After:


Before:

After:


Before:

After:


Pure genius.

Don't you think the 'after' pictures are infinately better? Absofrickinlutely. Ahhh.

You can send in your own and everything. I’m gonna have to submit something. I draw a mean cat. Well not mean, like cruel or anything. Good, fierce.

Tho sometimes they can be little bastards. My drawings. Rather the cats in my drawings.

Of course regular cats can be quite evil sometimes.

I love cats.

No comments: