Thursday, June 29, 2006

careful your german is showing

And not in a bad way. First of all I have recently discovered that I have German heritage on both sides of my family tree (recall this small mention). I always knew I was German and English but turns out there is MORE German and even some Irish! And you know I have never even gone out for drinks on St. Patrick’s Day? Who knew I was shaming my heritage. Tsk tsk. But I digress. Last night while flipping between competition shows like Canada’s Next Top Model and So You Think You Can Dance, I came across America’s Got Talent. Wow. Love. It. A modern day gong show (which I adored when I was a kid) that has it all – including David Hasselhoff! Must be the German in me but I just heart seeing him these days. I realize I’ve mentioned him a few times already. I never liked him while Baywatch was on and I missed the whole Knight Rider thing but now when I see him, I usually like it. Oh who’s kidding who – I always like it. He was pretty funny in Click too. I don’t know what it is but you can tell the guy has sense of humour about himself. Like Adam West. Love it.

pic from love the hoff, which I added to my links section.

No comments: