Tuesday, June 6, 2006

one more year

It’s Jeremy and my anniversary, again. Two years of (questionable) bliss.

The first time Jeremy is mentioned in this blog it is regarding my apartment hunt,
in my second post ever – “But I will be reconnecting with an old dear friend soon who has the know about Toronto, so maybe he can give me some pointers.” After that I’ve tried to pinpoint the moment when we merged into couplehood but I really can’t. Feel free to meander through the claronicles and try to find it yourself. Maybe it’ll take an outside party reading between the lines to ferret out that elusive moment of transition.

As far as I’m concerned I met Jeremy 15 years ago and the next day we were married with 4 kids, a dog and a mortgage. Well that’s what it seems like anyway and I’m sure he would agree. We both think it feels much longer than two years together. Take that how you will.


All right, all right. For all my kidding around I love the boy. Even when he leaves his jeans in the middle of the living room floor. But that's cutting it pretty close!

No comments: