Thursday, July 13, 2006

so do you like..stuff?

Due to craziness I ask that you talk amongst yourselves. But why not discuss my pretty new necklaces. The beaded one I won at the art auction while at the convention, the silver one Beck brought me as a present from Costa Rica. Yay for me!



Oh and for more convention pics check out the gallery that Aerik put up. His pics are awesome.

To make up for my lack of attentions this week, and possibly early next week, I will write you all a stunning work of fiction by next week. You’ll love it. Love, sex, epiphanies - you name it you go it. All you have to do is ask.

Oh and I could use your opinions and googling powers – I went to my endo yesterday to hear their decision about radiation treatment. They couldn’t reach a consensus and it is up to ME to decide it I want RAI (radioactive iodine) treatment or not. An expert panel of docters couldn't decide so somehow I will be able to. Mother EFF!?!?! Anyhoo, I’m open to all opinions.

Here’s my stats:

· Papillary thyroid cancer
· 2.3 cm single nodule
· Contained to right lobe
· Total Thyroidectomy April 26th
· Hypoparathyroidism (surgical damage)

No comments: