Friday, February 23, 2007

ttc secrets revealed!

This weekend Jeremy and I are going to do something he was waited 26 years to do. We are going to see Lower Bay Station.


Apparently they are routing all trains through lower bay as construction is conducted at Bay Station. Jeremy is beside himself with joy. He’s hinted at this mysterious station for years, and I came across this
great short story that only added to this secluded station’s appeal.

So tomorrow morning he and I will get up bright and early to go for a little ride on the subway; hopefully they go slow enough past Lower Bay that I can snap off a few pics. They won’t be stopping there, but we’ll get a glimpse. I have a feeling that we’ll be riding by a few times, just so Jeremy can get his fill. Maybe we’ll even see a ghost! Well here’s hoping…

No comments: