Thursday, May 10, 2007

relocated

Well it has been awhile since I posted it really isn’t my fault. No it’s not Warcraft consuming all my time and attention – I finally moved! So I’ve been packing and cleaning and unpacking and whatnot like a madwoman. Jeremy helped too. Hee.

Anyway I have officially left downtown Toronto behind me (except for work everyday of course). No more break ins, loud shenanigans at 4am, sirens at all hours or mice and their fecal matter. Sigh. It was definitely time to leave but I will miss certain things I’m sure about being in the middle of it all. I haven’t gone far though; I’m now at Yonge & Eglinton which is funnily enough where I started my Toronto adventure. I don’t like the idea of taking the subway on a daily basis again but when I look at my gorgeous apartment it’s all worth it. There’s ROOM! For all kinds of stuff! And it’s clean and I have a buzz code and a storage locker and everything! Yay! I’ll post pics in a bit, after I unpack some more. I will tell you that it has been a challenge trying to find things for the new apartment that Jeremy and I can agree on. He likes very traditional things and I like the clean lines of modern décor. Meh. We can’t agree so we just take turns picking things. It’ll be interesting to see how it all turns out.

No comments: