Tuesday, June 12, 2007

let's see, we were sentenced...er, i mean lucky enough to find each other back in....

Jeremy and I went to a wedding for one of his friends this weekend. It was lovely; the ceremony was at the Royal Botanical Gardens and the reception at a gorgeous hall. I have pictures and fun stories that I���ll post maybe tomorrow.

However we made a startling discovery while at the reception.

I can���t remember how it came about; I think someone asked us how long we���d been together. We started to reply with the standard ���well this time around it���s been���..��� Then we paused, looked puzzled and then at the same moment remembered. I gasped and covered my mouth, his jaw dropped and we both pointed at each other ��� we had completely forgotten our 3 year anniversary. It was on June 6th. Oops. Naturally no one is in trouble if we both forgot but I���m still demanding an anniversary dinner and have been for 3 years now. And no, Lick���s does not count darling. Although I won���t turn it down. It just doesn���t count. Maybe we should get these 'remember rings', although I'd prefer a ring that somehow stimulates the pleasure centre of my brain over burning my hand.

On a completely unrelated note, I think I must own this, or I will surely perish.

No comments: