Friday, July 13, 2007

calcium dreams and crystal lake skies

I apologize (to myself and you all too I suppose) for being absent this week but I have felt like shite. It's all calcium related. If you don't know what I mean just search for all posts containing the word 'calcium' and that should fill you in.

I'm going to Niagara this weekend, it's been forever since I've been on the family farm so I'm looking forward to it. I will leave you with a homage to Friday the 13th; I must apologize again, for it is a repeat of the last Friday the 13th, which was only this past April. But it was utterly divine and clever and didn't receive nearly enough accolades.

It is of course a tribute to the man who embodies this day, my dear Jason Voorhees. We do love you Jason, though in my humble and sublime opinion there is no way you could ever beat Freddy Krueger if he was determined to best you. Unless you somehow got Nancy to help you. Maybe then. But I digress, Happy Weekend my luverlies.

"There once was a fellow named Jason
Whose pastimes included girl chasin,
It's not what you think
It wasn't his dink -
But a machete that gave them affection!
"

No comments: