Wednesday, January 9, 2008

crotchtastic

This morning I discovered a huge hole in the crotch of my pants...after I had arrived at work. Fun. So I dealt with it and went through my day with a severe paranoia and constant glancing at my nether regions, I’m sure I skeeved a few people out.

Anyway so I get home, tell Jeremy and he has a good chuckle at me (he’s been sick and miserable so he can use a good laugh). A few hours later I get up to start my nightly ablutions and feel a slight breeze...

Hmmm...I started getting a sense of déjà vu....

Lo and behold the crotch of my brand new Christmas pjs were destroyed. All the way up the rear and everything. I know I've put on some holiday weight but c’mon?!?! Because I was in a generous mood, I told Jeremy – he looked like he won the lottery. I think he may have clapped. I’m sure I’m in for weeks/months/years of taunting. He’s started tonight with mentioning how toxic my farts must be...charming...


Well they might be radioactive but toxic? Pshaw. Psaw I say.

No comments: